I have set myself out some new running goals short term and long. I want to see some improvement so think it’s best to add some structure.
- Find a good NEW running route.
- Run 4 10km runs a week.
- Maintain my 9 min mile time.
By the end of this year:
- Run at least 2 half marathons this year aswell as my other shorter races.
- Run at least one 15km run a week.
- Bring down my 5 km time.
- Reduce my 9 min mile time to bellow 9.
- Run a half marathon in 2 hours.
- Run a full marathon.
- Reduce my half marathon time to 1 hour 50.
- Reduce my 10km time.
Some small goals but hopefully setting out some targets will keep me on track!
Happy running 😊