I’ll call it a success! I mostly stuck to salad or soup for lunch and made sure I followed my 8:16 diet. Although I am falling out of love with it now. (Maybe it’s time for us to part?!?). At least my snacking has been kept to a minimal. The exercise plan was pretty successful and my Sunday included two walks totally almost 6 miles (and sunstroke which was horrid!).
Last weeks goals were;
1.Drink lots of water – I did really well till Sunday.
2. Exercise daily – Over 2 hours a day of physical activity. Yes! Got this one ticked off!
3. Do at least 1 thing everyday that makes me happy – yes! I have managed it…. I’ve also started the #100happydays challenge on instagram posting a photo of my happy moments. Check it out @bellarelf92.
4. Eat healthily. – lots of salad and fruit with the odd treat! I’ve been doing okay.
5. Avoid snacking – managed it thanks to the 8:16. But I’m starting to think it’s time to pack it in!
6. Get more sleep – I had some naps over the weekend to help me catch up on my lack of sleep during the week!
7. Run at least 4 times a week – I only did 3 because I had sunstroke on Sunday.
8. Do at least 3 other types of exercise a week – Yep. I had a great variety but want to get some rowing in there.
9. Achieve 10,000 steps every day -Managed it ! Some days o clocked up a crazy number of steps.
10.Do at least one exercise bike session a week. – failed at this one…. but I WILL do it this week
Exercise plan and what I actually achieved;
Sunday was two dog walks;
My happy bits;
What’s the plan for next week???
Well one of my runs needs to be at least 6km and I need to get a cycle ride in there. But the rest is as follows;
1.Drink lots of water.
2. Exercise daily. Over 2 hours a day of physical activity.
3. Do at least 1 thing everyday that makes me happy .
4. Eat healthily.
5. Avoid snacking.
6. Get more sleep.
7. Run at least 4 times a week.
8. Do at least 3 other types of exercise a week.
9. Achieve 10,000 steps every day.
10.Do at least one exercise bike session a week.
11.6km plus run.
12.2 gym sessions.
13.Drink less fizzy drinks
Monday; 2 dog walks, 1 lunch time walk, 1 run, 50 Sit ups an push ups.
Tuesday; 2 dog walks, 1 lunch time walk and circuits class.
Wednesday; 1 dog walk, 1 lunchtime walk, a run and 50 Sit ups and push ups.
Thursday; 2 dog walk, 1 lunchtime walk, 1 run and a cycling ride on the indoor bike. Gym session.
Friday; 1 dog walk and 1 lunchtime walk.
Saturday; 1 dog walk, 50 Sit ups and push ups and a run.
Sunday; long dog walk.
Week three here I come… got my first 10km race of the year booked for the 14th July so need to be fighting ready!